Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kids Say...

Carter is a little over two years old now, which means he's at the prime age for those 'kids say the darnedest things' moments. Examples given:

Jeffrey, playing with Carter's brio train set: Uh oh, did your trains have a wreck?
Carter: Yep, they had a rectangle.

Driving in the car on the way home from daycare: Mommy, I'm handsome. And a jellyfish looks like an umbrella!

Me, eating Chick fil a with him: Carter, you ate all of your nuggets? Would you like some more?
Carter: No, mommy, I'm full of nuggets.

At the store when we dropped something, with a voice full of drama and feigned anger: Oh my gummit! (This is a hybrid between my go-to phrase of 'oh my gosh' and Jeffrey's 'dadgummit')

He's cracking me up. Love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment