Saturday, June 20, 2009

On the Road Again


I can't really say that I can agree with the next line of my post's name's song: "I just can't wait to get on the road again"

Nevertheless, we are hitting the road again--this time to Hilton Head, South Carolina. Combating my aversion to spending hours in the car is my huge amount of excitement to be going on this trip. We are traveling with four of our favorite friends from college who happened to marry each other! The six of us will be spending 6 days on the beach, on the golf course, at restaurants, and in the sun. Can't wait!

Unfortunately, another vacation means a neglect of the blog world for me, so I probably will be M.I.A. again for a few days, but I have a sneaking suspicion that when I get home, I will have lots to blog!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment