Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nursery Duty


Today Jeffrey and I were scheduled to work in the church nursery again. These were all things we heard or found ourselves saying during our time there...

Jeffrey, to a little boy: No, we don't take our peepees out of our pants at church.

Little girl, to me: I need to go to the bathroom.

Little boy, to me, after a deep discussion on favorite foods: I also eat little boys!!!!!!!!

Little boy, to no one in particular: Hippopockamus. Hippopraunamous. Hippotonomous.

Jeffrey, to a little boy: Put your peepee back in your pants, please.

Little girl, to me: I need to go to the bathroom.

All the kids in unison, when I asked, "What does the hippo eat?": ANIMALS!!!!!!!

I responded, "No, I think they eat vegetables." Then all the kids said, "Vegerbles."

Jeffrey, to a little boy: Please, please, please keep your pants on.

Jeffrey and Lauren, in unison: Is church over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment