Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chatty Cathy

I am somewhat of a chatty Cathy in my sleep (do you think quiet people named Cathy are offended by this saying?), and my sleepy comments never make sense.  Jeffrey likes to ask me in the morning, as he did this morning, "Do you remember what you told me last night?"

I never remember.

Not only do I talk in my sleep but I seem to also lose the ability to regulate my vocal volume, because nine times out of ten Jeffrey claims that I yell out whatever I say.

I can't be sure--I'm always asleep at the time.

So this morning he asked, "Do you remember what you told me last night?"  I, of course, responded negatively.  He said that shortly after he came to bed (I had already fallen asleep watching the endless Whitney Houston montages on E! News) I yelled, "THE SENTENCES!  THE SENTENCES!" and then promptly went back to silent slumber.

No wonder I'm still tired in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment