Monday, January 21, 2013

Four Balloons

Well, sweet boy, we didn't quite get your balloon picture together on time this month because we ALL got the flu.  Nevertheless, yesterday we finally sniffled our way through a photo shoot in celebration of your four month birthday.

This month you have made me so proud.  Every minute that you're awake you're looking and learning--figuring out how to operate your tiny little hands has become your latest obsession.  You even sometimes open and close them in your sleep to practice.

Your sweet smile continues to light up my life.  Lots of things make you smile and giggle:  favorite toys, Mommy and Daddy, and (of course) flatulence.  Already developing a very boyish sense of humor, I see.  You always smile at night when I put you to bed and whisper, "I love you, baby."  I hope you will always know how much you are loved.

Happy (belated) eleventh, Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment