Friday, November 9, 2018

12 Months

Happy birthday, baby!

We’ve had one whole trip around the sun with this precious baby girl and have loved every minute. This girl is the sweetest, happiest baby I’ve ever known. Her smile makes me smile, her laugh makes me laugh, and she is more beautiful every day. I love that she got her blue eyes from her daddy. I love how she giggles when her brothers act silly for her. Her birthday party tomorrow will be “sugar and spice” themed because she truly is everything nice!

Sweet girl, you light up my life. This first year with you has been better than I could’ve imagined. You are one of my life’s greatest blessings. Having a daughter has changed my world for the better. I can’t wait to keep watching you grow. Love you, baby. Happy 9th.

“So lets climb every tree/and drink imaginary tea/and speak a language only we can understand/and I will fight back the tears/as we fly through the years/and I’ll keep you as close as I can/cause I love you more than you will ever know.” -imaginary tea, Jon McLaughlin



No comments:

Post a Comment