Monday, December 14, 2009

Don't let me forget...

Almost daily I tell my sweet husband something that begins with, "Don't let me forget to..." and then I fill in the blank with some mundane but important activity. Most of the time it's things like "Don't let me forget to pay the rent," or "Don't let me forget to call my friend back," or "Don't let me forget to brush my teeth again."

**That's a joke, guys--dentists always brush their teeth AND floss, and you should, too.

Inevitably my sweet husband forgets to remind me of whatever task I asked him to remind me of and yet somehow the simple act of asking him to remind me actually reminds me to do it. With that concept in mind, I ask you--Don't let me forget to tell you about all the wonderful things that have happened in the last month that I have failed to blog about!

There's been a hand-drawn map,

a Thanksgiving celebration,

a Christmas party,

another Christmas party with a celebrity guest,

and on Thursday--the end of another semester of dental school.


I'll tell you all about it--just don't let me forget, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment