Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ice Dream Truck


You've heard it said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I just couldn't get my camera out fast enough...so a few words will have to do.

I kid you not--two days ago I spied with my little eyes the most incredible ice cream vending cart in the world. Driving around in my little apartment complex's parking lot were two adult men in a golf cart. Instead of having a back seat in the golf cart, the men had torn it out and cut part of the roof off to make space for the oversized, stuffed arm chair they bolted to the back. On top of the arm chair was an 8 year old girl. At her feet was a large cooler. On the side of the golf cart, in crooked, black letters it read: Julio's Ice Cream Truck.

You can't make this stuff up, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment