Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Living Large

Well, I had thought my next post would be pictures of the new house, but as it turns out, I can't seem to quit making messes long enough to take Southern Living-esque pictures of our new abode, so keep biting your nails in anticipation--the pictures are coming!

Until then, let's talk about living large.  (Of course I'm talking about my big baby belly.)  For your viewing pleasure:

22 weeks


24 weeks



26 weeks (in our new house!!!)


28 Weeks--It took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to make my camera take a focused version of this picture on auto-focus and time lapse shutter.  It involved putting the coat rack you see in the first picture where I stood while I pressed the button to focus, then quickly changing places with the coat rack before the picture took.  All this because my photographer (Dr. Jeffrey) had started his job at the hospital this week.


30 weeks (Is it just me, or did I gain about 4 inches of belly between 28 and 30???)


32 Weeks--and yes, once again I'm wearing scrubs, and not just because they're the only clothes that fit me right now.  I started my new job at 32 weeks pregnant.  Crazy, I know, but it's going well so far!
At the time of this post I'm 33 and a half weeks pregnant, and I can't believe we've come this far.  From getting the shock of my life when that test said positive (while Jeffrey was out of town, no less) to wondering if my little Sprinkles was a boy or a girl, to the appointment where we learned he was a precious baby boy, to today when I get to connect with him every morning as he stretches inside my belly while we wake up together. 

While we've had some moments of panic wondering how to fit this little man into our seemingly crowded lives, full of new jobs, new towns, new friends, and new challenges, we are so excited to meet our boy.  How can we keep from skipping with joy?!  Only a few belly pictures away from delivery, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment