Monday, January 25, 2010

All joking aside...

I've missed this little blog so far this semester. I've loved writing on it and keeping all the readers updated with the day-to-day thrills, chills, and spills of dental school. There has been so little to blog about so far this semester, though. The Spring semester of the sophomore year of dental school is simply not funny. In fact, it is decidedly un-funny. Second year of dental school is like this:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Another test.
Another test who?
No, seriously--it's just another test.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really liking school, I just can't seem to find anything humorous about cavities (plaque is not a joke). Instead, I've gathered up a group of incredibly cheesy, too ridiculous to laugh at, over the top laffy taffy wrapper style jokes.

Enjoy.

What did the dentist see at the North Pole?...A molar bear

What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?...He braces himself

What did the dentist say to the computer?...This won't hurt a byte

Pardon me for a moment, please," said the dentist to the victim, "but before beginning this work I must have my drill."
"Good heavens, man!" exclaimed the patient irritably. "Can't you pull a tooth without a rehearsal?"

DENTIST is the most suitable male profession - the only man that can tell a
woman when to open and when to shut her mouth, and get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment