Monday, April 18, 2011

Crashed

My computer crashed a week ago today, and it's been being worked on in our computer services department since then. Twice they've called to tell me it's fixed and ready to be picked up, and twice I've picked it up, tried to boot up, and been greeted by error messages on a blue screen. Twice I've returned the computer to the help desk and simply said, "Not fixed."

Luckily, they have loaner computers for us to use in the interim, but I've had my hands tied since I can't access my photo files or lectures for class.

The computer help people always harp on us about backing up our data on an external hard drive for such a time as this. I backed up my data....in July of 2010. Yikes.

Anyway, until further notice, I'll probably be blog-less for a while until I get my limping, malfunctioning computer back.

Miss you, blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment