Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Puppuchino

Last week Jeffrey and I took a trip to Starbucks for a little late afternoon pick-me-up. As usual, we asked Dixie if she'd like to go on a ride.

She said yes. (Like this, with her eyes...)
We loaded up in the car and Jeffrey and I ordered our drinks (Jeffrey ordered a sensible, plain iced cofffee, and I ordered a high maintenance fru-fru drink, as per our personalities). When we drove around to the window, the man noticed Dixie in the back seat and asked if she would like a "puppuchino."

Huh?

Apparently, Starbucks is a dog-friendly coffee shop, so they offer puppuchinos for little doggies who join their owners at the drive through.

For those of you who aren't in the know, a puppuchino is a cup of whipped cream with a few sprinkles on top.

Dixie. Loved. It.

I have to be honest...I was a little worried about us having a barfucchino afterward, but apparently whipped cream sits nicely on a doggie's stomach.

The only problem now is the crashucchino that happens when all that Starbucks buzz wears off.

No comments:

Post a Comment