Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jelly Belly

On Thursday, Jeffrey and I are slated to visit the doctor and find out whether our little one is a boy or a girl...care to make a wager?

Until then, I'll satisfy your curiosity about my pregnancy by showing you some pictures of my ever-expanding baby belly.


10 Weeks (Basically an homage/proof that "I used to be this skinny")


12 Weeks (Mostly just showing that scrubs make you look fat by putting a drawstring immediately over the thickest part of your middle)


14 Weeks (Still not much of a belly, but you can tell by my eyes and lack of hair styling that I'm clearly in the throes of the pregnancy exhaustion phase.  My apologies to the viewers.)



16 Weeks (I spy a little belly!  Still pretty easy to hide under scrubs, but NOT easy to squeeze into my normal jeans.  Even if I didn't button OR zip them.)



18 Weeks (Oh, baby!  There's definitely something in there--and I'm not just talking about the 1/2 gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream I ate just prior to the picture.)

 The baby is big enough and strong enough now that I can feel it kicking me throughout the day.  Jeffrey can feel the kicks, too, if we both sit completely still for half and hour and concentrate on trying to feel it.  I've  assured him that in 10 more weeks he'll probably be able to watch little feet and hands jab me from across the room.

Coming soon to a theater near you--gender of baby Edwards!



1 comment:

  1. I think there's a little lady in you. But I'm happy with whatever happy, healthy, dearly loved Sprinkle you have cooking in there.

    ReplyDelete