Monday, February 25, 2013

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Oh!

I'm about to commit a heinous act of oversharing.  I'm about to blog a picture of my toe.  More specifically, my disgustingly bruised toe. 
There.  I did it.  Feel free to forward to your friends.  I expect this lovely piece of digital toe art to go viral any minute.

The story?  Well, it begins with me trying to be nice.  No good deed goes unpunished, right?  I thought that I'd be nice and try to clean the house so that Jeffrey would be happy.  The first thing I did was open the bottom drawer in the bathroom so that I could put up the folded towels...

...and that became both the beginning and the end of my cleaning session.  The bathroom drawer fell off of its guide and fell directly onto my poor, poor, poor toe.  The next few minutes were a blur of crawling on the floor, using Lamaze breathing techniques to try and stop the pain, and really wishing that accident hadn't happened. 

But happen it did, and so today I returned to work sporting one very purple toe and a very classy "pimp limp."

So now that I've marred my blog with that terrible picture, I will attempt a little internet contrition by posting a barrage of Carter cuteness. 




And finally, somebody finally noticed that he has a big (furry) sister...
And he LOVES her!


No comments:

Post a Comment