Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Saturday Morning Post

It's been a long time since my last post. I wrote an interesting political article last week, but then I realized that I didn't want this to be a serious, political, divisive blog, so I didn't submit it. But now I'm back...and ready to blog!

It would be a monumental understatement to say that Lauren and I are ready for Thanksgiving (and Christmas) break. Since we started school in July, we have yet to have any off days or holidays. Actually, both Labor Day and Veteran's Day were scheduled during some of my test weeks, meaning that instead of going dove hunting or celebrating war veterans, I had to study...interesting how the powers-that-be scheduled things, isn't it?

Yesterday, Lauren finished her last Anatomy lab of her life - HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Seriously, for all of you out there who have never had to smell or experience the depressing place that is the Anatomy lab, you may not be able to appreciate just how major this is, so just take my word for it - it's a big deal. To celebrate, we went out to eat at a real restaurant - not fast food - where we had a fantastic meal and molten chocolate cake for dessert. Needless to say, Lauren was quite fulfilled. And I would be remiss to not thank my grandmother or Mama Jenny - if it weren't for you fine ladies, we would not have had any money to pay for our dinner!

I would like to take this opportunity to call everyone's attention to the poor-excuse-for-real-music that is rap. Follow this link, and prepare to be amazed.

Click here!

I would now like to take this opportunity to call everyone's attention to just how wide the technology gap is in our nation.

Click here too!

And finally, click on this link to check out Lauren's new favorite TV show (and yes, she is officially crazy).

Lauren's TV show - click me please!

I hope you have enjoyed these videos this morning.

Until next time...

Good night, and good luck

--Jeffrey

1 comment:

  1. Jeffrey, if you want to see some real rap, you need to have Lauren show you the rap we watched in Cariology. Youtube- "cariology rap". Do it. Jordan says he has some really good misheard lyrics he can show you- he loves them, too.

    ReplyDelete