Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update on life

Well, I'm sitting on the couch eating cookie dough and watching TLC. No, wait, that's Lauren.

I got my new computer today, and then I had to sit through three hours of "this is how you turn your computer on" and "this is called the 'in-ter-net.'" Man, was it fun... The only good part was when I realized how much the computer guy giving the lecture looks like "Viper" from Top Gun (and also Larry Henderson).

We had a tornado come through town today, bringing with it enough rain to re-flood New Orleans. And since the apartment people have still not fixed our leaky roof, our mantle was again soaked with rain water, which is bad because that means Lauren will have to wash and dry the cloth mantle covering.

We leave tomorrow for (Jesse and) Jenny's wedding, so we'll try to update you throughout the weekend on how all that's going. I hope Jesse doesn't say the wrong name at the altar - that would be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment