Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Lady of Victory...pray for me!

Just to let you all know...my first test is tomorrow (Friday) at 1:00 pm CST.

This will be my first examination in medical school; now is when we see if all that money spent at ACU was put to good use.

Who: Me
What: Module 1 Exam in Immunology (Microbiology)
Where: UTHSCSA Parman Auditorium
When: 8/29/2008 at 1:00 pm
Why: Because they say I have to take tests if I want an M.D.

I'll be sure to post something tomorrow about how it all went down. In the meantime, I'd be much obliged if you would say a little prayer for me.

Until next time...

Good night, and good luck

--Jeffrey D. Edwards

P.S. If anyone knows what movie the title of this post came from, then I'll be very impressed.

Hint: I substituted the word "me" for the word "us"

1 comment:

  1. Well, duh, it's from "Our Lady of Victory" that came out this year. did you see it - as far as good night and good luck that sounds like another movie quote. hummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete