Saturday, August 30, 2008

And the verdict is...

My first test in medical school is officially in the books. I started the test at 1:16 pm, ended at 1:49 pm, and the answer key was posted at 5:00 pm.

They had given everyone a sheet of paper to record your answers so that you could check them against the answer key.

And the results....out of 45 questions, I only missed 4, giving me an A on my first major exam in medical school.

(HUGE sigh of relief)

Now, I have to get back to studying, as I have examinations on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Tuesday: "Gross Anatomy and Embryology"
Wednesday: "Microscopic Anatomy" and "Foundations on Becoming a Doctor"
Friday: "Biochemistry"

Its too bad that college football starts this weekend. I'm only letting myself watch one game (Alabama vs. Clemson), but once I make it through this week I'll be able to watch college football and the NFL all next weekend.

In other news, Lauren and I talked on Skype yesterday to Jesse and Jenny Eyer and to Ryan Mack (even though Ryan lives down the street). It was pretty fun, so I think that sometime soon Lauren and I are going to buy a webcam so we can video chat on Skype as well. So if you have Skype, let us know so we can add you as a friend and chat online.

Until next time...

Good night, and good luck

--Jeffrey D. Edwards

1 comment:

  1. oh wait, I ammend my first attempt - it is from another sports movie "RUDY", is that right?

    ReplyDelete