Monday, September 8, 2008

A Day to Celebrate

I would like to take this opportunity to say to my wife...

Happy Anniversary!

On this day 6 months ago, Lauren and I exchanged vows to love each, care for each other, and support each other for the rest of our lives (and our life together). I can honestly say that this has been the happiest 6 months of my life. As cliche as it sounds, I have never been happier than I am right now.

We have had so much change over the past 6 months, and yet I have not once felt overwhelmed or overly-stressed because I knew that Lauren was always by my side. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I am to be in this relationship. I am so thankful that Robert and Jenny agreed to let me marry her, and that I had my families' complete support when I decided to ask her to marry me. I am also very thankful to our friends, especially those guys who helped me propose and helped to keep me calm on our wedding day.

So to all of Lauren's and my family and friends, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for the love and support you gave to us as we began our adventure together 6 months ago, and thank you for the love and support that you continue to give to us as we continue our journey today and tomorrow.

And thank you to my wonderful wife Lauren. Thank you for your love and support, for the food that you make for me every day, and especially for your undying devotion to me. I love you!

Until next time...

Good night, and good luck.

--Jeffrey D. Edwards

P.S. To any guys out there reading this, I'm sorry this was so sappy, but I really wanted to write this. If you're married, you understand. If not, you'll get there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment