Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Filter

Some quick updates on Kanye (both the rapper and the fish)...

Kanye (the rapper) made headlines again for a comment he made to the media. He reportedly said last week that he is planning on "working out for two months, then posing nude for a magazine."

If I were a magazine reporter, these are the questions I would be asking him:

Mr. West, did anyone ask you to pose nude in a magazine, or did you simply arrive at this idea one day while thinking about how hot you think you are?

Mr. West, is it possible that you have absolutely no filter between your mind and you mouth, leading you to say outlandish things on a regular basis to people who print them?

Mr. West, are you at all concerned that people might find the aforementioned quality in you annoying?

Most likely, Kanye (the rapper) would reply: "No one asked me," "Yes that's possible," and "No, I believe that everyone in the entire universe loves me."

As an aside, Kanye also mentioned in the same interview that he would like to have fewer fans. He did not mention why, but I believe in the background I heard his record label agent trying to kill himself in response.

As far as Kanye (the fish), he is happily swimming in a tank that has suddenly and without warning turned into a colloidal, milky mixture bearing almost no resemblance to water. I don't know how this happened, seeing as I have been an excellent fishkeeper (if you don't believe me, read back a few blog posts to see the relatively small amount of fish I have killed--small compared to the number of fish in the world, that is).

Seriously, though, I don't know what's going on. I've been cleaning that tank as usual per Petsmart instructions each week, and all of the sudden it got cloudy. Somehow the fish don't seem bothered. Perhaps it's because I've put my iPod over there to play them Kanye (the fish's) namesake's song: That that that that that don't kill me can only make me stronger...

No comments:

Post a Comment