Friday, April 17, 2009

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

Well, it finally happened.

I did it.

I tried my hardest to resist, but I just couldn't do it any longer.

I am officially on Twitter - jeffrey_edwards. I gave in to the peer pressure and micro-blogging cult and created a Twitter account tonight. (So what that I'm at home on a Friday night playing with my computer and watching "The Soup" with Lauren?)

Anyway, I think I've got it all set up. I have a link to my Twitter feeds on the right side of this page, as well as an app on my Facebook account. If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, just click on the appropriate link on the Twitter badge on this page.

For those of you "older" people, I'm not speaking a foreign language. "Twitter" is a micro-blogging site where users can blog short messages 140 characters in length to keep their friends constantly updated throughout the day. A "badge" is a Twitter app that is on another web page (e.g., this blog page) that automatically updates my Twitter feeds to this page (and any other pages to which I have my account synced).

Needless to say, I'm a now a sellout. Feel free to mock.

In other news, Ryan and I got tickets to see the Mavs-Spurs Playoff Game 2 here in SA. I'm debating whether or not to wear Mavericks paraphernalia to the game. Any suggestions on what to wear would be much appreciated.

OK, I'm either going to bed or I'm going to watch TV until I fall asleep. Early morning of studying tomorrow.

Until next time...

Good night, and good luck

--Jeffrey D. Edwards

1 comment:

  1. How do you have time for all this blogging hummmm?

    ReplyDelete