Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sneek Peek

It seems we are going through a dry spell in our regular blogging these days. (Which is unfortunate because I've heard rumors that some of you have resorted to reading the backs of shampoo bottles for entertainment.) My friend Jana told me the other day that reading our blog had 90% inspired her to start her own blog. I asked what it would take to get the remaining 10% to cave in, and she said that she couldn't help feeling like making a blog is like saying, "My life is interesting, read about it!" Adding insult to injury, she continued, "And then what happens if you stop blogging? Is that like saying, 'Oh, my life is too completely boring to write about now.'?"

Hopefully we have not reached the "too-boring-for-words" stage of life quite yet. I feel our bloggy antics will be back in full-force soon enough.

In the meantime, let me whet your appetite for more by saying that my next post (hopefully tomorrow) will be an Easter recap special, complete with video. (Why am I not doing that post tonight, you ask? Because I have no idea how to put the video from my video camera onto my computer. That is tomorrow's project.) Anyway, you can expect a full Easter holiday/family reunion report from Grampy's farm in Rogers, Texas sometime in the near future. There will be displays of patriotism, baby chicks and ducks, and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment