Thursday, March 3, 2011

Insert Clever Title For Blog Post Here

Two updates:

1.) Regarding Lauren's post entitled, "Snow Way," it actually did snow in San Antonio on 04-Feb-2011 - so much so that every single highway in San Antonio shut down for 12+ hours! Who knew things could get that crazy down here!? Lauren was (rightfully) given the day off by her authorities, and she spent the morning and afternoon relaxing, watching "Saved By the Bell," and playing outside with Dixie. I, however, "volunteered" (read: was coerced) to trudge the 2.5 icy and perilous miles from our house to the hospital because no one - and I almost mean that literally - was able to get to the hospital. The other 3rd-year medical student and I were forced into action as temporary mini-residents for the day, which was actually very fun. And scary. And tiring. I now have even more respect for the residents than I already did, and I am anticipating/dreading the moment when in 1.5 years I am given all of that responsibility on a daily basis. But long story short...it actually did snow and the city shut down. The End.

2.) It is 03-Mar-2011 and I have yet to consume a french fry in the current calendar year. That is all.


Until next time...


Good night, and good luck

--Jeffrey D. Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment