Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saucy


Jeffrey and I have a great system worked out for dinner at our house. When we eat at home (which is most of the time), I cook the meal while Jeffrey often helps; when it's time to clean up, Jeffrey does most of the cleaning, and most of the time I help put up the leftovers. It's not the best system for everybody, but it works for us.

Tonight, however, the system broke down. Jeffrey was left to his own devices in the kitchen after dinner to clean up. The next thing I knew, Jeffrey exclaimed, "I need help! I've been sauced!!!!"

The sight that greeted me when I looked away from my "homework" (AKA--AOL.com picture stalking of movie stars) was a frightening scene. Jeffrey had underestimated the amount of spaghetti sauce left in the pan, so he had chosen a Tupperware that was far too small. Unfortunately, he could not stop pouring quickly enough when he realized the Tupperware was filling, so it flowed over the sides, all over his hands, and (thankfully) into the sink and not onto the floor or stove top.

I love that guy. He makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment